• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Yo Momma!!

Hmm..
I like this joke, but it seems that people here dusn't like it... /sob
How's this, those who made a great Yo Momma jokes here, and can give me a good laugh, I'lL give you GRP...^^

^ welL, nice. StilL... Not good enough to get my GRP...^^
It's OK. Try harder...

Yo Momma is so fat, When she sit in the front row of the movie, People behind her think the movie hasn't started and stilL alL black out.../e4

it's fun . . .
give me some time to think . .
i don't have many joke sense . .

:D

Yo momma is so dumb the she goes to Dr. Dre for a Pep Smhear

><

Yo Mamma Is So oLd That Her BreastFeed Are Powdering... and You're Breastfeeding Like This *PooF *

(Sum1 deleted my post.../swt)

@those who deleted my post
Yo momma is so ugly, even Ripley's won't believe it.../e4
Just kidding...^^

@Claude whatever.../e4
Nope, It's because your mom is so so ugly. That's why even ripley's can't believe it... /gg
In fact,
Your momma is so disgusting, they made them eat her butt in fear factor... Yuck...!!
/e4

@[thianX]
/swt
It suppose to mock the moms, not like dat, but it's OK...^^

@GreatKamisama
Nice... /no1

Ini kyk di film MTV Yomama aja ya?

Yo Momma Is So Fat. She needs a Map To FInd her Buttocks !!

yo momma has a bigmouth tellin bullshit,and always burpin everyday

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.