• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Yo Momma!!

SiLveR23_KnighT

IndoForum Beginner A
No. Urut
Sejak
29 Jan 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Actually this is a great topic in US, but it havn't reach this forum yet. This is a thread which we trash-talking each person here with "yo momma jokes" ONLY...!!

There are few rules here :

1. This is like a game, so NO CURSING and NO INSULTING LANGUAGE. I appreciate some usual words, but please make this thread as friendly as possible.

2. No hard feeling or offense here. It's yo momma jokes!! Take it as a JOKE...!!

3. TelL ur jokes with quotes...!!

4. Just don't be such an annoying person, people...

I'lL start first.

Yo momma is so fat when she falls down from the tree, people yell "TIIMMBEEERRRR"...!!!

yo momma goes to market,,, buy me clothes,, give me your money,, i'm your child anyway,,

honestly, i dont understand what 'yo momma' supposed to mean,,, LOL,,, give more example please,,, i'll learn it,,, maybe after i learn i can create good one,,,

It's American's Joke called Yo Momma (Your Mother). It's a game by tras-talking each other's mom but with alL respect and just to have sum fun.

yo momma is so fat, whenever she's laying on the beach people wondered is that a turtle or a sand castle?

/ho.... that's how it works right?

Yo momma's so skinny that people often mistook her as a drying pole

Yo momma's so fat when you n your mom got on an airplane, The steward says to you, "The luggage Is to big to be here..."

yo momma's so old when she takes history class there ain't no history

yo momma's so old when people told her to act her age she dies

Yo momma is too fat that she can't find her neck everywhere...=p

Kode:
yo mamma is so stupid she forgot to wear anything when she woke up coz some postman ring a bell on her door

what?

Yo Momma is so fat, when she eat McDonald, she can't differentiate which one is her hand and which one is teh chicken...

oooo /ho

Yes, in the past. But now It's like a game played by not only what we called nigga...^^

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.