• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Who is your favourite author?

mumbly_joe

IndoForum Newbie F
No. Urut
Sejak
11 Apr 2008
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
I would say Dan Brown because all of his books are amazing.

Dan Brown is an intelligent author and all of his books are packed with knowledge.
I would recommend Dan Brown for those of you who likes to read books all the time, like me :D:D.

anyways,, Tell us about your favorite author...

How about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle? :D
I like his language.

^
yeah like that too.

just like his Sherlock Holmes series, amazing!

How about William Shakespeare ?

:)) too many

Leo F. Buscaglia
Paulo Coelho, Anne Rice
Sidney Sheldon, Tom Clancy
John Grisham

:x

I've never hear such name before
can you tell me their books title ?

Sidney Sheldon,Agatha Christie..

The ABC Murder.. Know sumthin' bout this book?
I only have ever read a lil bit review about this book..

Antoine de Saint Auxupery... (or so..., maybe wrong in spelling... not so sure... sorry... :D). However, anyone knows that...???

He's the author of "The Little Prince"... The story is so melancholic... T_T but it's very good... :D

I like Paulo Coelho too... He's the one who wrote "The Alchemist", right...???

Eoin Colfer, the one who wrote "Artemis Fowl"... I haven't read the second one, though... T_T

I've never hear such name before
can you tell me their books title ?

;)
Leo F Buscaglia is very famous author, many of his books are New York bestselling, mostly of his book are inspirational's books.
His books: The fall of Fredie the leaf, Bus 9 to paradise (which i like most), Love and my father
FYI, he also famous for his quotes.. he's very wise

Anne Rice is a best selling american author of gothic, later, religious books. Best known for her prevailing thematical focus on love, death, immortality, existentialism, and the human condition.
Her books: interview with the vampire, queen of the damned, Christ The Lord : Out Of Egypt, CTL" The Road To Cana, etc...

Tom Clancy is very famous author, his books are really great, mostly are political thriller, espionage, kinda detective serial and thriller
His book also was visualized in film as "the sum of all fears", the hunt of red october, clear and present danger.

:D

i don't know much about books, /sob
just know JRR Tolkien, JK Rowling, even i didn't read all of the books from them

i like John Grisham
even though i don't read all his books
don't forget Enid Blyton who wrote the famous five

/hmm
my favourite author is J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter)
sometimes i like to read Shakespeare's too

How if this thread is not only about the author , but also what books they'd wrote . That'll be fun

A LOT

1. J.K Rowling
2. J. R. R. Tolkien
3. Nicholas Sparks
4. Agatha Christie
5. Mary Higgins Clark
6. Danielle Steel
7. Lian Hear
8. Takashi Matsuoka
9. Gosho Aoyama
10. Chick Lit

Mine :

1. Agatha Christie
2. Takuji Ichikawa
3. J.K Rowling
4. Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black ( They wrote 'The Spiderwick' novel :3 )
5. Enid Blyton

i love enid,
i used to have his book ,the series of 3 little bear,
where is those book now anyway /hmm

I don't read novels too much but i love J.K. Rowling(Love the Harry potter), Dan Brown(Love the Da Vinci), Conan Doyle(Love the Sherlock Holmes[Nice Mystery])..

and that's just it....:)

Hmm, I love J.K. Rowling, Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare.....

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.