• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Toefl - ielts -toeic

v0LtaGe

IndoForum Senior A
No. Urut
Sejak
10 Mei 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Okay here's we are going to discuss about those 3 International Tests that is acquired and admitted all over the world.

Anybody have ever taken these 3?
I only have ever taken the TOEFL though

:D

i ever take the ielts test in my school.. and the result is so bad.. /e18

actually, what are we learn if we take course for this three test..?
same like usual english course, or else?

thank you

Basically they focused more on grammar, tenses, and vocabulary. Cos these 3 aspects are the most important things in the tests.
Why dont try some online tests? I've found some websites that supports online TOEFLS simulation test.

ooh.. i see..
yes, i want that website..
can you share it mr.voltage?
thank you ^^

yes i have both IELTS and TOEFL..

Toefl was great..

but ielts ...
not easy test..

but if you have an academic skils :)

sure you can pass !!

People in advanced say that IELTS is somewhat easier than TOEFL. Any comment of it?

i ever take the ielts test in my school.. and the result is so bad.. /e18

actually, what are we learn if we take course for this three test..?
same like usual english course, or else?

thank you
They have their own courses to each meet their standards. The subjects are the same, but the standards isn't .
Another example is CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) and Security+, they are the same kind of certification, but from different foundations and different standard.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as Foreign Language, so it's a test for non-native English speakers. IELTS stands for International English Language Test System, and it's for native and non-native English speakers, to test their proficiency in English Language. It's like JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test or Nihongo Nouryoku Shiken), to test all students of Japanese Language. IELTS has two versions: Academic (for students enrolling for an academy/university/college) and General Training (for those who want to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or to apply for a job, you may have to submit your IELTS TRF, it's valid for two years). IELTS is managed by three academies from the UK and Australia. So yes that's why IELTS is harder.
And TOEIC stands for Test of English in International Communication. This is a test for non-native English speakers to measure their English speaking ability in everyday activities in international environment.
so you can take TOEIC first for the start, after then, TOEFL, and the next level, IELTS.

Read more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IELTS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOEFL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOEIC

I've ever took TOEIC and TOEFL test:D
never take IELTS:(

Well, I'm doing an IELTS Preparation right now,/gg/gg

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.