• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Quotation

Katakan apa yg kamu ingin katakan saat kamu punya waktu, karena mungkin besok sudah 1 hari terlambat. ClaudeKenni

Penyesalan kita yg paling dalam adalah kata2 yg tidak terucap dan tindakan yg tidak dilakukan. ClaudeKenni

Saat kamu marah dan membiarkan nya meluap2 maka kamu telah membuat pidato terbaik yang akan kamu sesali. ClaudeKenni

kita tidak tahu apa yang kita milik sampai kita kehilangannya
nn

Fate is something we make
nn

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

Chamberlain seemed such a nice old gentleman that I thought I would give him my autograph.

Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem.

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.

Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.

Considered logically this concept is not identical with the totality of sense impressions referred to; but it is an arbitrary creation of the human (or animal) mind.

Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.

Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

Albert Einstein

I've been here before and will come again, but I'm not going this trip through.

Just can't live that negative way... make way for the positive day!

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.

My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.

People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger. The words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people.

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

Man is a universe within himself.

Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!

Bob Marley

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain.

Guilt for being rich, and guilt thinking that perhaps love and peace isn't enough and you have to go and get shot or something.

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.

If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.

If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'.

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

John Lennon

"Tertawalah sebelum tertawa itu di larang"

- Warkop -

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.

As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport.

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Children wish fathers looked but with their eyes; fathers that children with their judgment looked; and either may be wrong.

Fishes live in the sea, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones.

Give me my robe, put on my crown; I have Immortal longings in me.

William Shakespeare

you never get what you desire most (Bot)

"jika kamu terlahir miskin
itu bukan salahmu
tapi jika kau mati dalam keadaan miskin
itu kesalahanmu"
-Bill Gates-

"For the world you are someone,
for someone you are the world"

- National bank -

"I don't understand why God would let us meet, if there was no way we could ever be together."

-city of angels-

/lv/kis

"If you got an apple with a half of rotten part and you throw it away, you get nothing"

(just think of the meaning . . .)

"Life is 99% of luck, 1%of skill" - Myself

"Think Different" - Apple

"Yes you know i wil survive"
"Cause nobody else will do "

"The first and greatest commandment is,
Don't let them scare you."
-Elmer Davis-

"Anyone who has never made a mistake
has never tried anything new"
-Albert Einstein-

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius-

"Cogito Ergo Sum"
-Descartes-

"JANGAN MINDER, Bahtera Nuh di bangun oleh amatiran, tapi Titanic di buat profesional..."

(Iya juga ya)

Sejiwa Sehati Jalani Hidup yang penuh makna,hidup hanya 1 kali di dunia.]
Legionsa Peraih Nobel Kehancuran Dunia 2007 :P

Waktu berputar,waktu yang mengejar kita,bukan kita yang mengejar waktu.
Legionsa Juga...

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.