• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

One Piece [Always Update]

kalau IMO tentang aslinya, Api itu dasarnya Lava, jadi kalau APi kalah sama Lava rasanya aneh:D:D

oh iya di chap selanjutnya gw liat raw nya....
ternyata jdulnya juga Ace dead....:(

One Piece
Chapter 574: The Death of Portgas D Ace

[Insert text: And then......?!]
Luffy: ...............?!!
Pirates: HE GOT ACE~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

Pirates: EVERYONE STOP AKAINU~~~~~~~!!!
People: !!! // FIRE~~~~~~!!!!

People: !!!
Pirated: It's no good... there's no stopping this guy!!
Akainu: It would appear that you have life in you yet...
Ace: !!!
Luffy: STOP~~~~~!!!
Jimbei: I will allow no more of this...!!!

Pirates: Jimbei!!!
Mr3: Aahhhh~~~~~~!! This is a relief... I thought I was going to...
Marco: Just get these handcuffs off!! Now!!
Jimbei: Unghh......
Akainu: I suggest you put an end to your attempts to buy time, Jimbei. / As a former Shichibukai, you should be all too familiar with the power I wield...
Jimbei: If by tearing this body apart... // ...I can delay you in the slightest, then I am content!!! / I never intended to place value on my own life from the outset!!!

Marines: Vice-Admiral Garp!!! What are you doing?!!!
Sengoku: What do you mean to do, Garp?!!!
Garp: *pant*......!! You'd better... keep me held down here tight, Sengoku!!! / ......!!! Because if you don't......... you can be damned sure... // ...I'm going to murder... that Sakazuki!!!
Sengoku: .........!!! You fool...!!!
Someone: It would seem that a little punishment for this traitor is in order!!!
Someone: Jimbei, get down!!!
Jimbei: .....................!!!

Akainu: ?!!!
People: Commander Vista!! Commander Marco!!!
Akainu: Ngh...!! Ahhhh, this is getting irritating.........!! // Haki users now...? // Can you not see that it is too late for Fire Fist?
Vista: For a moment's neglect, I feel boundless regret...!!
Marco: How could we let this happen...?!!

Luffy: !
Pirates: Ace......!!!
Ace: .........!! I'm sorry......... // .........Luffy...
Luffy: ...............!! // Ace!!! ...We've gotta hurry and treat your -
Ace: I'm sorry I couldn't let you save me properly.........!!! / *pant* // Forgive me......!!! // *pant*

Luffy: What are you talking about?!! Don't say stupid things like that!!! / *pant* // Somebody deal with his wounds!!! Somebody save Ace!!!
Pirates: Hurry over here, Doctor!! He needs emergency treatment!!!
Doctor: Coming!
Ace: It's no good!!! ...*pant*... / ...I can tell when my own end has come...!!! / *pant*
Doctor: ...............!!
Ace: He's burned up my insides......!!! *pant*... / I'm not coming back from this......... so, Luffy... // Listen up......!!!
Luffy: ...............!!! / ......What are you talking about...? Ace... are you going to die? // ......No... you promised...!!! ...*pant*... / *pant*

Luffy: You told me, didn't you, Ace...?!!! // You said you wouldn't die~~~~~~~!!! / Uunnhhh...
Ace: ...Yeah... you know... if it weren't for the Sabo thing... and having a little brother like you to look out for... // ...I would never have... even... wanted to live...
[TN: I hate you, Oda. Okay, DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what "sabo no ken" refers to. "~no ken" is pretty much the vaguest structure ever, and I don't know whether "sabo" is a person's name, the name of a thing, or anything else that it could feasibly refer to (edict suggests that the word can be an abbreviation of "sabotage", or a type of shoes, and to be honest, I can't rule either of those out either).]
Flashback!People: If Gold Roger'd had a kid~? // Then he oughtta be executed!!!
Ace: Nobody else wanted me to, after all... // ...so it's only natural.........!
Flashback!People: Oh, I've got a good one! How about sticking one needle in his body... // ...for every person in the world with a grudge against Roger! // No, he should be burned at the stake...!! That way the whole world... / ...could watch and laugh as he went to his death!! // They'd all be saying the same thing, you know?! / "Serves you right!" Gyahahaha!

Flashback!People: I know what his last words should be, as well! / "I'm sorry for being born, piece of trash that I am!" // Ah, well. Not like he really exists. // .........
Flashback!Dadan: Ace!!! You've been causing trouble in the town again!!!
Flashback!Ace: Shut up!! If I was stronger, I would've killed the lot of them!!
Flashback!Dadan: What did you say~~?!!
Ace: ......... // ......Oh, yeah... if you ever... happen to run across Dadan... / Could you tell him goodbye from me...? It's weird...
Luffy: ..................
Ace: Now that I'm about to die... I even feel like I miss that idiot...
Luffy: ...............!!!
Ace: I have just...... one regret... / That I won't be able to see... your dream come to pass...... / *pant* // ...But I know you. / You'll pull it off for sure......!!! // You're my brother, after all......!!!

12-13
Ace: ...Just like... we promised back then... / I have no regrets... about how I lived my life...!!
Luffy: .........No!! You're lying!!
Ace: *pant*... *pant*... No, it's true......!! // ...It looks like what I really wanted in the end... // ...wasn't fame or renown at all... // ...It was an answer to the question...
Ace: ...of whether I should have... been born. // ......*pant*... My voice... is getting too quiet... / ......Luffy, I want you to listen to what I say now...... / ...and tell it to the guys... afterwards...
Luffy: ......
Ace: .........!! Old man.........!!! // All you guys......!!! // And... // ...Luffy......
Flashback!Ace: Get out here! I'm here to take the head... / ...of Whitebeard!!
Whitebeard: ...............!!
Ace: Even though I've been good for nothing my whole life...
Marco: *pant*...... *pant*...
Ace: Even though I carry the blood of a demon within me......!!
Flashback!People: Ace~~~~~! We're gonna save you, no matter what! // Don't you dare give up~~~~~!!

14-15
Ace: You guys still loved me... // ...Thank you so much...!!!
Marines: !!! // Ace......!!

Flashback!Ace: Gramps... do you think...
Luffy: Ace......?
Flashback!Ace: ...I should really... // ...have been born...?
Flashback!Ace: What, did you think I was dead?

Flashback!Luffy: I......!!
Flashback!Ace: What're you crying for?!! / Don't act like people are dead when they're not, dummy!! // I'm not gonna die, no matter what!! That's a promise!! / Like hell I could die and leave my weak little brother all on his own!
Flashback!Rouge: If it's a boy... "Ace"... // Gol D Ace... the name of our child...

ni di OP jarang ad mati....
sekalinya mati org penting si char utama..

Wew, hasilnya ga terduga....
parah banget dah, sia2 jadinya

mending ngak usah selamatin ace kalau gini jadinya, kalau gini kan ntar yang mati bisa WB sama Ace/swt

kalo kayak gitu mah
enak di WG
masalah spoiler ini kayaknya bisa dipercaya
soalnya dari episode lalu juga kelihatan ace dihantam gitu
kalo mati wajar

One Piece
Chapter 574: The Death of Portgas D Ace

[Insert text: And then......?!]
Luffy: ...............?!!
Pirates: HE GOT ACE~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

Pirates: EVERYONE STOP AKAINU~~~~~~~!!!
People: !!! // FIRE~~~~~~!!!!

Pirated: It's no good... there's no stopping this guy!!
Akainu: It would appear that you have life in you yet...
Ace: !!!
Luffy: STOP~~~~~!!!
Jimbei: I will allow no more of this...!!!

Pirates: Jimbei!!!
Mr3: Aahhhh~~~~~~!! This is a relief... I thought I was going to...
Marco: Just get these handcuffs off!! Now!!
Jimbei: Unghh......
Akainu: I suggest you put an end to your attempts to buy time, Jimbei. / As a former Shichibukai, you should be all too familiar with the power I wield...
Jimbei: If by tearing this body apart... // ...I can delay you in the slightest, then I am content!!! / I never intended to place value on my own life from the outset!!!

Marines: Vice-Admiral Garp!!! What are you doing?!!!
Sengoku: What do you mean to do, Garp?!!!
Garp: *pant*......!! You'd better... keep me held down here tight, Sengoku!!! / ......!!! Because if you don't......... you can be damned sure... // ...I'm going to murder... that Sakazuki!!!
Sengoku: .........!!! You fool...!!!
Someone: It would seem that a little punishment for this traitor is in order!!!
Someone: Jimbei, get down!!!
Jimbei: .....................!!!

Akainu: ?!!!
People: Commander Vista!! Commander Marco!!!
Akainu: Ngh...!! Ahhhh, this is getting irritating.........!! // Haki users now...? // Can you not see that it is too late for Fire Fist?
Vista: For a moment's neglect, I feel boundless regret...!!
Marco: How could we let this happen...?!!

Pirates: Ace......!!!
Ace: .........!! I'm sorry......... // .........Luffy...
Luffy: ...............!! // Ace!!! ...We've gotta hurry and treat your -
Ace: I'm sorry I couldn't let you save me properly.........!!! / *pant* // Forgive me......!!! // *pant*

Luffy: What are you talking about?!! Don't say stupid things like that!!! / *pant* // Somebody deal with his wounds!!! Somebody save Ace!!!
Pirates: Hurry over here, Doctor!! He needs emergency treatment!!!
Doctor: Coming!
Ace: It's no good!!! ...*pant*... / ...I can tell when my own end has come...!!! / *pant*
Doctor: ...............!!
Ace: He's burned up my insides......!!! *pant*... / I'm not coming back from this......... so, Luffy... // Listen up......!!!
Luffy: ...............!!! / ......What are you talking about...? Ace... are you going to die? // ......No... you promised...!!! ...*pant*... / *pant*

Luffy: You told me, didn't you, Ace...?!!! // You said you wouldn't die~~~~~~~!!! / Uunnhhh...
Ace: ...Yeah... you know... if it weren't for the Sabo thing... and having a little brother like you to look out for... // ...I would never have... even... wanted to live...
[TN: I hate you, Oda. Okay, DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what "sabo no ken" refers to. "~no ken" is pretty much the vaguest structure ever, and I don't know whether "sabo" is a person's name, the name of a thing, or anything else that it could feasibly refer to (edict suggests that the word can be an abbreviation of "sabotage", or a type of shoes, and to be honest, I can't rule either of those out either).]
Flashback!People: If Gold Roger'd had a kid~? // Then he oughtta be executed!!!
Ace: Nobody else wanted me to, after all... // ...so it's only natural.........!
Flashback!People: Oh, I've got a good one! How about sticking one needle in his body... // ...for every person in the world with a grudge against Roger! // No, he should be burned at the stake...!! That way the whole world... / ...could watch and laugh as he went to his death!! // They'd all be saying the same thing, you know?! / "Serves you right!" Gyahahaha!

Flashback!People: I know what his last words should be, as well! / "I'm sorry for being born, piece of trash that I am!" // Ah, well. Not like he really exists. // .........
Flashback!Dadan: Ace!!! You've been causing trouble in the town again!!!
Flashback!Ace: Shut up!! If I was stronger, I would've killed the lot of them!!
Flashback!Dadan: What did you say~~?!!
Ace: ......... // ......Oh, yeah... if you ever... happen to run across Dadan... / Could you tell him goodbye from me...? It's weird...
Luffy: ..................
Ace: Now that I'm about to die... I even feel like I miss that idiot...
Luffy: ...............!!!
Ace: I have just...... one regret... / That I won't be able to see... your dream come to pass...... / *pant* // ...But I know you. / You'll pull it off for sure......!!! // You're my brother, after all......!!!

12-13
Ace: ...Just like... we promised back then... / I have no regrets... about how I lived my life...!!
Luffy: .........No!! You're lying!!
Ace: *pant*... *pant*... No, it's true......!! // ...It looks like what I really wanted in the end... // ...wasn't fame or renown at all... // ...It was an answer to the question...
Ace: ...of whether I should have... been born. // ......*pant*... My voice... is getting too quiet... / ......Luffy, I want you to listen to what I say now...... / ...and tell it to the guys... afterwards...
Luffy: ......
Ace: .........!! Old man.........!!! // All you guys......!!! // And... // ...Luffy......
Flashback!Ace: Get out here! I'm here to take the head... / ...of Whitebeard!!
Whitebeard: ...............!!
Ace: Even though I've been good for nothing my whole life...
Marco: *pant*...... *pant*...
Ace: Even though I carry the blood of a demon within me......!!
Flashback!People: Ace~~~~~! We're gonna save you, no matter what! // Don't you dare give up~~~~~!!

14-15
Ace: You guys still loved me... // ...Thank you so much...!!!
Marines: !!! // Ace......!!

Flashback!Ace: Gramps... do you think...
Luffy: Ace......?
Flashback!Ace: ...I should really... // ...have been born...?
Flashback!Ace: What, did you think I was dead?

Flashback!Luffy: I......!!
Flashback!Ace: What're you crying for?!! / Don't act like people are dead when they're not, dummy!! // I'm not gonna die, no matter what!! That's a promise!! / Like hell I could die and leave my weak little brother all on his own!
Flashback!Rouge: If it's a boy... "Ace"... // Gol D Ace... the name of our child...

ni di OP jarang ad mati....
sekalinya mati org penting si char utama..

kalo ace mati bisa dibilank wajar2 aja...

gag mati juga wajar2 aja...

yang gwa gag kira...kalo ini spoiler bnr...

si garp maw ikutan nyelametin ace...

padahal di chapter sebelumnya kelihatan dia kek pengen mengakhiri era WB sama si sengoku...

mungkin Garp g rela liat yg bunuhnya si sakazuki......
bagaimanapun kan dia pengen liat WB yg mati, bukan Ace....

Bagaimanapun juga kalo Garp mau nolong Ace itu ga wajar, kalo dia mau nolong udah dari lama... saat ace masih di iket...

kalau saat di iket mungkin pikir" dulu, karena kan saat ketahuan mau nolon ace bisa jadi lawannya admiral + 7bukai/wah

mungkin gara2 emang pembunuhnya sih
akainu
dan itu gw rasa beda dari dieksekusi
kesannya lebih gak terhormat

^
terhormat bro, karena dia berkorban untuk adiknya. .

kalau ngak terhormat lagi kalau mati tanpa nolong someone tapi karena keegoisanya. .

coba ngak ada luffi, mungkin dia bisa kabur.

Dah keluar chapter 574...

Ace akhirnya mati juga...

wah makin seru juga kelanjutan OP nih...

gak sabar nunggu minggu depAN...

HUAAAA!!!!!
ACE MATIII!!!!!
(liat chapter baru.... hati-hati! Airmata bisa netes... Hehehe)

nusti nunggu lagi kejutan terbaru dari ODA.....
ni aneh jg yah....
biasanya di OP walo ud dihabisin edan2an suka g mati....
tp ini sekali pukul dari akainu langsung mokad......

Soalnya kan dia nerima langsung serangannya akainu supaya luffy selamat...
kalo misalnya yg kena luffy gimana ya, mokad apa nga/hmm...

nusti nunggu lagi kejutan terbaru dari ODA.....
ni aneh jg yah....
biasanya di OP walo ud dihabisin edan2an suka g mati....
tp ini sekali pukul dari akainu langsung mokad......

ini soalnya serangannya critical hit sih
abis ini luffy pasti benci mati nih sama akainu

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.