• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Naruto [always updated]

Yap2...Shisui dianggap teman terdekat bagi Itachi...
Makany dibunuh en dapet d MS...^^
Jadi gak sabar nunggu 387 ntar tau2 balik ke keadaan Naruto dkk...-_-
Cape d...

Kalo gw kira2 sih kayaknya bakal menang sasuke... karakter utama gitu loh...

dapet spoiler dari MH pi msih blon diconfirm

543709f5266ad32abc3109a6.jpg

spoiler script
イタチの回想
鼬的回想
Itachi’s flashback

マダラと初代火影は戦闘に認識した、彼らは共同の理想を持っている。 その後マダラは一族の運命を認識する、マダラは邪念を生じた。
斑和出代火影在战斗中认识,他们有着共同的理想。之后斑意识到一族的命运,斑产生了邪念。
Madara and Shodaime knew each other in a war, they had the same idealism, but finally Madara realized the fate of his clan, and he started to become evil.

初代火影は苦しく諌止して、阻止することができません。兄の同じに親密な2人のよう、昔の友達、生死の相闘 。失敗のちに、数十年、マダラ皆は復讐にいて。
初代火影苦苦劝阻,还是没有阻止。和兄弟一样亲密的两人,昔日的好友,生死的相斗。失败之后,数十年斑都在 复仇。
Shodaime bitterly persuaded Madara but it didn’t work., the two brother-like relationship fellows, good friends, fought each other. After he lost, in 10years, Madara was planning for revenge.

イタチ「友情をみなす恨み、これはうちは一族の運命です、これは汚れた一族です」
鼬「把友情认为仇恨,这就是宇智波一族的命运,这就是肮脏的一族」
Itachi: taking friendship as hatred, that’s Uchiha’s fate, that dirty clan

イタチ「仮に私はあなたの両眼を奪い取、あなたはすぐに苦痛を経歴する、あなたとナルト、マダラと初代火影と同様です。私を殺したの後、あなたはすぐにどんな道を行くか?あなたの生存の意義は復讐することです、だから私を殺したの後、なかった生存の意義であるあなた、うちは一族の邪にあなたの体が現にいる」
鼬「即使我不夺取你双眼,你也将经历痛苦,你和鸣人就像斑和初代火影。你杀了我之后,你将走什么道路?你的 生存意义在于复仇,所以杀了我之后,没有生存意义的你,宇智波一族的邪恶在你身上体现。」
Itachi: Even though I didn’t take your both eyes, you will still live in pain, Naruto and you are just like Madara and Shodaime. After you kill me, what path are you gonna take?
Your existence is only for revenge, so after you kill me, your life is nothing, and the evil Uchiha hiding inside of you will occur.

サスケ「あれは以後の事です!」
佐助「那是以后的事!」
Sasuke: I’ll save it for later (That’s my problem)

イタチ「ナルトの友情、あなたはとっくに忘れた、ただし彼まだ兄になることを。戦闘のちに、初代火影はまだ マダラを寻していると同様です、友達を探索して同様です。あなたとマダラ同様の邪悪、これは変わることがで きない事実です。」
鼬「鸣人的友情,你忘记了,但他现在还把你看成兄弟。就像战斗之后,初代火影还寻找斑的下落,就像寻找朋友 一样。你和斑一样邪恶,这是无法改变的事实」
Itachi: You have forgotten your friendship with Naruto, while he still considers you as a brother. Even after the fight, Shodaime continued tracking Madara, as if searching a friend, You and Madara are both evil, this fact cannot be changed.

イタチ「あなたに目的が活きていなくて、邪にあなたが現にいる、あなたの昔の友達を傷害する。 」
鼬「让你没有目的活着,体现邪恶,伤害你的昔日朋友」
Itachi: Letting you live purposeless life, becoming evil and hurting your old friend

イタチ「及ばなくてあなたは瞳に私を与える サスケ!」
鼬「不如将你的眼睛给我,佐助!」
Itachi: You’d better give your eyes to me Sasuke…!

サスケ「……」
佐助「……」
Sasuke …….

The end

credit to takadanama:)>-

moga za da yg mo nambahin lagi....sekalian biar rame nih thread:)>-

GILAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......
Tuh beneran tuh ???
Apa cuma genjutsu doank ???
OMIGOD............T_T
Dapet darimana tuh om ???

Post yang ke 666 d gwa..
WKWKWKWK...Ngeri2..XD
Moga2 sasuke gak kalah T_T

ck ck ck... makin mendebarkan aja nih yah naruto...

Denger2 sih nanti sasuke jadi nda terkalahkan, terus balik ke konoha. trus diminta jadi hokage, tapi karena naruto udah punya niat jadi kecil trus dia ngalah..

gak tau juga? ada yang tau?

da lagi tuh yg ngasih spoiler, milih za ok mana yg bisa da kemungkinan buat keluar besok:)>-
yang pasti semuanya masih berstatus pending

spoiler from Alterno

Interpretation by Alterno @ AMPZ
Far as I undertand...

The battle of two

Itachi and Sasuke are fighting fiercely.
Sasuke throws Itachi an enourmous number of swords, but it was a Kagebunshin.
Meanwhile Itachi forces Sasuke to returns back to normal (reverse from being a snake).
Sasuke is being gradually conered by Itachi, until he is being totally restrained by him.
Comment in spoiler: » (Probably Itachi will try to take over Sasuke's eyes)
Chapter ends with Sasuke screaming.

Kumanri's comeent: You got it pretty close.

Kunmanri's translation @ forums.narutofan.com
The battle of the two

Itachi and Sasuke threw many shuriken at each other.
During this time, Itachi used kagebunshin, while Sasuke (summoned) snake/s with the curse seal.
Sasuke was gradually cornered.
Following that, Itachi was about to take the eyes from Sasuke, who was restrained.
The chapter ends with Sasuke's scream.

Notes:

1. This summary have been related with the image in the first post and with another image which seems to be now offline at imagepita, or whatever our friends from japan use.
2. I'm happy Kumanri told me that I was pretty close... so I'm improving after alll.. yay for me...

spoiler from Brucelee

Itachi's scenario

cover: the intention which became known,...!!!

Zetsu: they're still not moving...
Itachi: fuhahahahaha! that's right Sasuke, from that time you've been dancing to my tune. everything is going according to the scenario I envisaged! and now the finale is upon us! Have you any idea how I've longed for this moment...
sasuke:...
Itachi: Are filled with regret? Are you filled with hate? In that case you should curse yourself for being born in this wrestched clan. detesting me is a mistake because I'm doing what this clan has always done (NB the Japanese here is odd but I THINK this is it)
Sasuke: For one usually so calm it's unlike you to scream and yell,
itachi: what?
Sasuke: I moved according to your scenario? hrmph...then I better make sure I wreck the ending the ending, right?
itachi: fuhahahaha, truly spoken as my brother!
Sasuke: more importantly, isn't it about time you dispelled the genjutsu here? I thought you realized that genjutsu don't work on me.
Itachi: this genjutsu isn't for you.
Sasuke: ?
Itachi: we are being watched by one of Madara's underlings. fighting him would be real trouble. That's what this genjutsu is for.
Sasuke: You intend to fight me while using a genjutsu on someone else? I've really been underestimated.
Itachi: Well then...let's end our little chat and get started shall we...sasuke.
Sasuke" I've already begun
sasuke makes a seal
light comes up from around itachi and binds him.
itachi: this is...Cat's eye Opal!
Sasuke: yeah...that's right. You know it right? I stone made to combat the sharingan. It senses tiny amounts of the special chakra that come from the sharingan and, for a few seconds it seals it at it's source
Itachi: ku cat granny was it?
Sasuke: behind ...

a chidori comes from sasuke's left hand and stretches out behind him stabbing itachi who was behind him.

Itachi: !
Sasuke: at your level the difference between the real one and a fake is easy to see. If this eye can't tell the difference it must be kagebunshin, right?
Itachi: you're too naive

the spell of the opal has worn off and itachi goes to stab sasuke with a kunai. The itachi behind him vanishes.

Sasuke cuts him in two with the kusanagi sword, and black smoke comes out of it.

Sasuke: !
Itachi: if the filed of vision is zero, you're sharingan loses it's effectiveness.
Sasuke: chi...your's too.
Itachi: MS is special. This amaterasu is anyway.

zoom in on itachi's eye

end: MS! ! The true power...now...!!

mantap....

jadi pingin tau

kemampuan tambahan dari Permanent Mangekyou apaan...

let's wait and see

setau wa sich klo masalah jurusnya tuh sama za, cuman perbedaannya dengan make permanen tuh MS jadi ga bikin buta si penggunanya....mungkin masih da yg bisa nambahin ayo semuanya pada kumpul dsini>:/

Wew...Tp kek na yang spoiler yang paling efektif tuh yang itachi mo ambil mata nya sasuke...Dah ada gambarnya sieh...
Kalo yang spoier yg ke dua ada gambar nya gak ?

sasuke kalah... naruto balas dendam vs itachi...

menurut gw... :D

wah klo dibilang saasuke yang mati gak mungkin :D :D

klo itachi yang mati :-? sapa dong yg nemenin kisame lagi??:D :D

liat aja deh cerita selanjutnya ;)) ;))

hohohoho... eh2 btw nasib garaa gimana tuh?? apa dia dah gak punya kemampuan lagi?
wah jadi ompong donk.. padahal keren neh.

Spoiler Summary
Verification: Pending
Source: NF
Credits: Unknown

Sasuke's tears

Zetsu-W: Oh, we get to see some action, huh?
Zetsu-B: ... If only it gets that far.

Sasuke throws the bandage on his forehead.
Itachi: What is with that face?(Same expression as the latest episode's last page) You really think you can do something against these eyes?
* Scene changes to the Red Moon
Itachi: Now, my little brother, our eyes will be merged soon... I'll make it as qui-
Sasuke disappears..
Itachi: ...?
Sasuke's voice: So, tell me big brother, what will happen if a crow stops flying?
Itachi: Heh, this is interesting.
Sasuke's voice: I'd say beyond interesting and your pathetic doujutsu.
Itachi: ...
* Sasuke appears once again, infront of Itachi, grabs his neck
Sasuke: Surprised? Don't judge others simply by your preconceptions and judgments of their appearance...
Sasuke: As you, having Mangekyou Sharingan, have the power over everyone? Your two eyes... are special, indeed. But a power without hatred... makes you what...again?
Itachi sees Sasuke's bloody tears.
Itachi: ... Wha- What is this?
* Two eyes fall to the ground
* Another eye appear at the spot where ajna is, completely dark
Sasuke: This is an eye with filled with not only hatred and an actually real purpose. Which brings us to a point where your eyes and blades won't work...

Itachi: ...
Sasuke: Now, in this dimension, whatever you see from this second to your last, will be real.

Sasuke: But before that, I'll take the moments where you had the pleasure of murdering all those people without a real purpose
Sasuke puts his other hand in Itachi's mouth and pulls ... Itachi's brain

Sasuke: Get lost!

Madara: ...

Next chapter: Unexpected guests

dari MH.... liat bagian yang gw tandain merah...
sasuke masukin tangan yang satu nya lagi dan menarik otaknya itachi.... /omg...

yang ngasih spoiler = maniak ni mah...

MH apaan sieh ????
Aduuuh...Spoiler na pada gajebo...-_-
Kok gwa kek ngerasa ini spoiler na buatan fan nya aja...-_-a

yah namanya juga spoiler.....orang masih pending semua statusnya:-<
kan dijepang za baru keluar tadi yang rawnya:-<

eh iya sekadar berbagi......:D:D
buat yang pengen liat RAWnya shipuuden 45 bisa klik yg dibawah ni:):):)
Naruto Shippuuden 45(RAW)

busett dahh,,,

makin gak tentu aja neh manga nya. . . .

susah di tebak /pif

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.