• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Let's Make Our Motto !!!!

The Loser is the people that always think that they're going to lose

its simple for me, FAKE IS MY LIFE thats my moto...

do everything what you want .... =)) my world,my rules =))

like on my Siggy,

you are what you are consume...

thats so right !!!

i got one...:)

Practice makes you perfect......That's not true..

Practice doesn't makes you perfect, just makes you better
So....
PERFECT Practice makes you PERFECT

just got it..:)

I got my own.

Just do the best and Allah SWT will do the rest

My m0tto: PRACTICE make PERFECT
N0 ONE PERFECT
SO WHY I PRACTICE.
I think thats n0t a m0tto ^^

When you are at the top never forget to look down before you become complacent, when you are at the bottom never forget to look up to give you hope. Where ever you are now know that life is very fluid, changing every moment giving you opportunities and challenges only for you to win them. You may lose some or miss some but eventually you will win some too. Never give up on hope! We are each a winner with trophies of life kept in our heart! After all nobody knows what tomorrow is going to bring!

Success is a measure we put to our self not necessarily by other people judgment. My success may not be yours. His success may not be hers. But we all could be successful. Don't be narrow minded and think everybody judges success the same with you!

Happiness is a decision not a condition.

Impossibility is an impossibility. (If you think you know the meaning now think again in the opposite tone. The sentence's meaning are opposite duality)
You alone can color the events of your life. Think positively and they were all for your own good.

Bad things happen to good people to make them even better.

We are all engineers by nature. We are engineering our current lives and designing our own future.

The best people are those who have overcome their worst.

A champion is still a loser until he defeats himself.

Dream is what entices us to work, love is what bind us to life, prayer is what gives us strength.

If you didn't give your best, you are not a victor even though you did win.

They say "do your best and let the God do the rest"
I think it's not true
but
"Do your best as if as God can't help you so you can pull out the best efforts ever !"

nobody is perfect
i am nobody

Ouch Meike so apathetic. You're somebody!

Live each day as if they were your last, you will be right one day.

God is the ONLY variable in the equation of life that could nullify or add or subtract or multiply or divide ANY other variables in your life.

Only quitters deserved to be called loser.

You can fail a lot but many failures do not make you a failure as long as you don't quit on life.

Separate what you do and you. You are much more than your profession. Even when you are very good at what you do.

If you have never been bested, you do not know what competition is.

There is always choices, always, but many people just refused to see them.

Powerful men try to be above the law so they could be lower than the animals.

Prolong sufferings brings either the best or the worst in a person. which type are you?

Stupidity is not knowing that you are. But when you do you no longer are

Dream is what drive, motivate and make you persevere at work.
Drive is what started you to work, motivation is what keeps you at work, perseverance is what keeps you from quitting. All these three ingredients eventually reward you with your success. So dream today! and believe in it!

There is nothing wrong at all with believing in a dream. It's only wrong when you do nothing about your dream.

The man who has been fooled so many times, been failing so many times, been at the bottom of things, makes the wisest person to give advice, if he learned from them.
So in fact what were seen as horrific experiences could just be your life time treasure. So don't give up when you are at the bottom. Life is just trying to give you treasures.

Kind words console the heart, kind deed heals it.

Make God your companion in life and He'll show you the secret of life that you never imagined.

We are each a poor man. We never actually own anything even if we have everything. All of us only has one thing that is truly ours: time.
So make sure what you did with your time are with you and not against you when you die.

Two crickets were put in two different enclosed boxes with one box being bigger than the other. After some time the two crickets were released. One jumped higher than the other. But none jumped higher than their previous boxes. Be careful on what you believe you can or cannot accomplish. You may be making your own boxes.

ugh. just wanna add a motto i found earlier (after thinking for a few days /gg)

"Stab my back and I'll stab yours"

so many backstabber in this world~♪

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.