• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

I'm from China

@Cassie
maybe you better use edit or you will get love letter from moderator..

Suju-M Hankyung is not chinese..its like korea
because i can speak chinese.but not fluent

Suju-M is Super Junior Chinese version, and Hankyung is Chinese, if i not mistaken.. But i'm very sure about it... hahaha..~

yups you are my teacher

lao shi zao shang hao=morning teacher:)

Okay, i dont know what i should talk to you... Ehm.. Zao Shang hao..? xDDD *Omo.. I'm so bad at Chinese.. xD*

@Cassie
maybe you better use edit or you will get love letter from moderator..
Love letter from mod?? Scandal..! xDDD

Suju-M is Super Junior Chinese version, and Hankyung is Chinese, if i not mistaken.. But i'm very sure about it... hahaha..~

sorry, maybe i can't catch Suju-M, Hankyung:(

Okay, i dont know what i should talk to you... Ehm.. Zao Shang hao..? xDDD *Omo.. I'm so bad at Chinese.. xD*

Love letter from mod?? Scandal..! xDDD

you should talk to me: zao shang hao xue sheng. xue sheng=student:)

i don't know how to express 'morning' in Indonesian

about the love letter i think this just a joke:)

@Cassie
Which part of China do you life??

Ni hao Cassie!

Ni hao ma?

hehe, well I can speak chinese a little bit.. very little.. :P

how about you'll teach me more about chinese language and i'll teach you about indonesian language :))

to express "Morning" in Indonesian language, just say "Selamat Pagi", it means "Good Morning" :)

btw, welcome to the forum and please be enjoy here ;)

Ni hao Cassie!

Ni hao ma?

hehe, well I can speak chinese a little bit.. very little.. :P

how about you'll teach me more about chinese language and i'll teach you about indonesian language :))

to express "Morning" in Indonesian language, just say "Selamat Pagi", it means "Good Morning" :)

btw, welcome to the forum and please be enjoy here ;)

ni hao rozensen

very nice to hear that you can speak Chinese:) it's my honor can teach you chinese:)

nice to meet you here

Long time no here. Hope your guys here well.

Now in China is winter season also snow season. Last friday there was a heary snow in most cities of Chia. Also my hometown.

Took some snow photo:)

2009111413572160580.jpg

ni hao brooo

do you know an organization in china named Falun Gong ????

can u tell me a bit the story about it ?

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.