• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

4 Questions To Never Ask Your Guy

Nemesis

IndoForum Activist E
No. Urut
Sejak
26 Okt 2008
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
1. “Am I better-looking/smarter/etc. than your ex...??”
Would you want him to ask you that? If he answers yes to your q, you’ll wonder if he’s lying. If he says no, well, can your really handle that kind of truth? He’s with you now, not her, so just don’t even go there.

2. “Do you love me...??”
Has he used the L word already? Well, there’s your answer. If he hasn’t–and you absolutely have to know where he stands–you might start by telling him how you feel about him, rather than putting him on the spot with a needy question.

3. “Can you lend me some money...??”
A few bucks is fine, but asking for anything substantial (like a down payment on your car, a month’s rent, etc) is unfair. You don’t sleep with your bank teller, so don’t borrow cash from your boyfriend.

4. “Are you cheating on me...??”
If he’s innocent, he’ll resent the question. If he’s guilty, chances are that he’ll lie…and even when you have info to backup your suspicions, you better soft-pedal your accusation. If you’re wrong, your relationship may never recover.

source : yahoo.com​

nice tips,

I'm lucky i shouldn't ask that to my BF, /heh

I'm wondering about 4 questions to never ask your girl /hmm

But sometimes it will be fun to find out the answers /heh

^

hahahha... just do it.../heh

(if you dare...) ;))

How about Questions to never ask your girl?...

^ Why not asking the same question? like TS said in this thread... /hmm

^

yup... I think the questions are same.../no1

/hmm

how about this:
" Are you a Virgin?"

yup, but sometimes we're suspicious 2 know the answers!!!!

but, that's reasonable.. nice info!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

:)BARANG BAGUS NEH!! BARU DI INDONESIA DAN PERTAMA DI indo forum!:)
MADE IN USA..
DERMA MATRIX MASKER COLLAGEN [BUKAN KERTAS!!]
MENGATASI KANTUNG MATA, LINGKAR HITAM MATA,
PAYUDAYA KENDUR / TURUN..
DAN UNTUK WAJAH MENDUNG..
CLICK MY THREAD: https://www.forum.or.id/showthread.php?t=61655

i won't ask such of question like that to my girl...
i'm afraid i can hurt her feeling...
/gg/gg

nice info anyway.../no1

are you a virgin? ..well...I will answer that personally to darling only..

hm..4 questions that you should never ask your guy...well..he told me many times of "I love You" before I can ask him...
U14-1164125602.gif
Am I the lucky one?

3. “Can you lend me some money...??”
A few bucks is fine, but asking for anything substantial (like a down payment on your car, a month’s rent, etc) is unfair. You don’t sleep with your bank teller, so don’t borrow cash from your boyfriend.
/omg aye to agree /omg

watch your mouth girls, especially to this one ;)) most of Boy willing to give anything for so-called love, but girls only earn it when he tells you so..otherwise you only get "another girl who after me money" for your epithet =))

that's right...
they are forbidden word....

I never had a boyfriend but I have already know these questions are forbidden

I won't answer when she asks

but I'll tell her she's so much better than my ex at times

hehehehe... since i newbie.., so i've just read this :D
but, i'm dying to ask question no.2, since his ex is a psycho, who like to disturb me in some ways.. :)
that's why i realllyyyy...realllyyy... wanna ask that question, but never got a right moment to ask it.
so, why couldn't we ask these questions to a guy, anyway??.. :D

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.