• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

^^^[WTS] DVD Onelight Workshop - Photography by Zack Arias^^^

depotdigital

IndoForum Newbie F
No. Urut
Sejak
4 Nov 2008
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
35a0wzs.jpg

206lbmr.jpg
Disc One:
Opening Thoughts :: Exposure Control :: Gear (lights, stands, triggers, etc.) :: Modifiers (Umbrellas, soft boxes, grids, etc.) :: Indoor shoot and then 2 location shoots with the same client. During these shoots I methodically talk through my thinking process and how I am finding exposure and warming up to shooting and working with clients. These are slower paced for teaching purposes.
Disc Two:
I pick up the pace on Disc Two and we do a lot of shooting. You'll follow me on shoots with 3 individuals and one band. I'm more in "shooting" mode than "teaching" mode on this disc but I am still talking through the process of what I'm looking for in the final photo, how I'm going to get there, what type of light and modifier I need to get the job done, and how to work with situations when things just aren't perfect.

I end the DVD with some information about my workflow in Lightroom. I'm not a "workflow" teacher. I have a system that works for me and I'm always improving it. Finally, the montage and credits are pretty cool. Stick around for those.
Harga original U$ 250,-, banyak yang pesan antri sebelum direlease July 2008, klik link : onelightworkshop.com
JUAL DVD ONELIGHT WORKSHOP - PHOTOGRAPHY BY ZACK ARIAS (2 DVD) = RP 50 RIBU + ONGKIR (5 PEMESAN PERTAMA FREE ONGKIR)

SMS / CALL :
(Telkomsel) 0811 34 11664
(Mentari) 081 653 2377

2rrmnwy.jpg

2cel2p.jpg

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.